- Stainless Steel Double-Posted Lace Hooks
- Pleasure Cuff
- Internal Web Harness and OTW Lace Lock
- V-Tech high-rebound EVA foundation
- Injection-molded multi-arch support shape
- Airflow perforations
- Anti-odor treated topsheet
- Dual-density, heat-moldable core
- Asymmetrical internal L-pads for solid heel hold
- Closed seam, brushed fleece cuff
- Open cell foam interior cushioning layer
- Comfort Flex toe box
- Low-volume sole
- Progressive flex tread pattern with gradually decreased stiffness from heel to toe
- Inverted waffle tread pattern with Vans special tacky rubber blend for all-condition traction
- Lightweight EVA midsole for skate flex and feel
Selecting a boot with the right amount of support is one of the most important decisions a snowboarder can make. The flex rating is designed to provide a reference of how different boots within the Vans line compare in flexibility. A lower number designates a softer flexing boot, while increasing numbers designate more stiffness.
Vans BOA Closure Systems
As the leader in alternative closure for snowboard boots, Vans offers the most proven and versatile line of BOA options available. New for this season is the Hybrid BOA Closure System in the Infuse, Revere and Ferra styles. No other lacing system provides the level of versatility and performance benefits that the range of Vans BOA systems offer. Proven performance and superior fit, multiple zonal options, quick and easy on-the-fly one-handed micro-adjustability—all backed by a lifetime guarantee.
This Boot Features: BOA Coiler
Featured on the men's and women's Encore and Extent, this tongue-mounted single reel system utilizes a spring-loaded lace spool to automatically retract the lace cable slack for quick and efficient closure. Different lace guide radiuses are used to optimize closure force in specific areas of the boot.